In recent years, CBD (cannabidiol) has taken the wellness industry by storm. With its anti-inflammatory and stress-relieving properties, it’s no wonder why people are scrambling to make sure they get...
What are cookies?
This can be done by adjusting the settings on your browser. (see your browser ‘help’ for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
· Account related cookies
· Login related cookies
· Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services at times and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
· Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
· Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
· Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page .
Third Party Cookies
· This site may use Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
· Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce relevant content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
· From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site, ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
· As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
· The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
· We may use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
· Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
· We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Instagram and Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on the site or contribute to the data held for various purposes outlined in the respective privacy policies.
Are you considering incorporating CBD Oil into your daily health routine, but are unsure of which strength to use? You’re not alone! Making the decision between low and high-strength CBD...
When considering the health benefits of CBD edibles, it is important to consider how they interact with our digestive system and the effects they have. The endocannabinoid system (ECS) plays...